iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat 

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat


iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat 

  • Safely conduct repairs in electronic devices without any static interference.
  • Includes 24" x 24" mat, grounding wire/clip and wrist strap.
  • Easily folded, stuffed, and moved for on-the-go repairs.
  • Covered by iFixit's Lifetime Warranty.

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat 

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat 

I'm building maybe my last BUILD (70yrs. old and very sick). So I wanted to build it the right way, starting from the ground up. So I'm starting by getting an Anti-Static Mat.
My System is going to be the best of the BEST, price will not be an object. From a New Gaming Full Tower Case to Video Card, m.2 & ssd memory, 1200Watt PSU and all the NEW Bells & Whistles !!!
So as You can see; I don't want any stupid short to blow out this NEW SYSTEM. I could of spend a lot more money on an Anti-Static Mat, but why waste Good Money on something that is already the BEST and all I need to get the Job done in a VERY SAFE WAY ? This Mat will do It's JOB and More. More Money for my MASTER BUILD.
I've been Building Personal Home Computers for 30 years or more. So how come I'm not as rich as Gates ?
ANYWAY BUY THIS MAT !!! It's all You'll NEED !!!

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat 

SEE MORE DETAIL

iFixit Portable Anti-Static Mat

Comments